Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello August

Hi dear,
Long time no post on you.
Actually I really wanna post on you regularly, if you know. But sometimes I'm just too lazy to do it. I think that I'm not good in writing anymore, and I have no progress in my English skill. But again, I also feel that I have to share about my random feelings here, on my beloved blog, in English. Eventhough it makes me feel ashamed if someone read it and find a lot of mistakes.

It has been 3 months since my latest post. Many things happened. I happily said that my grade on campus is better than before in this 6th semester, I have more online shop customers, I bought new smartphone and others needed thing with my own money, I have more cheerful time with my best fiends, I  become closer with my family, and I met some new friends.

There was still a lot of fun things that I've passed, but I can't mention it here one by one. I am a lazy girl, as you know. Maybe I should change the tagline on my header blog from a simple girl to a lazy girl, but I'm just too lazy to do that. Beside all of that fun things, there was also some things that make me sad. But life is too short to be anything but happy. So just have fun and enjoy your life.

...

4 komentar:

Anonymous said...

^_^ kata fiends dia paragraf kedua beda loh artiya dengan friends ^_^

Nelva Amelia said...

duh typo, hhe

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Netflix contact number said...

Great post! I really enjoy reading this post.

Post a Comment