Saturday, April 7, 2012

Moments with you ♥♥



Since you've been here, my life has changed. You have taught me   many things I would have never imagined before. You give me  faith, love, and sorrow, anytimes. I love all the moments we have created. I thought all I want is just being with you. Somehow, we can’t be together all the times. We have our own activies to do. But now I really miss the moment with you.

I miss that moment when you hold my hand and hug me tight in your warmness bosom.
I miss that moment when you text me and tell that "I love you and I miss you".
I miss that moment when you phone me just because you wanna ask how am I today.
I miss that moment when you share your story with me.
I miss that moment when you suddenly come to my home and take me out.
I miss that moment when we go to campus and go home together.
I miss that moment when we go out, leave our city just only to see the straight road, mount, or beach and sea.
I miss that moment when we go out at night, have dinner, and through a lonely road.
I miss that moment when we hangout together with my friends, eat some roasted corn, fried noodles, or just take some photos.

I miss everymoment with u, and I hope you're here with me. And at this moment I'm missing that moment with you so crazily.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment