Saturday, October 20, 2012

You're the reason why I look forward to tomorrow

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily 
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make 
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use 
The tools and gifts we got, we got a lot at stake
 And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend 
For us to work we didn’t break, we didn’t burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in 
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not 
And who I am 
No, I won't give up 
God knows we're worth it. 
I won't give up. - Jason Mraz


It's good to know that now I have someone who'll not have the intentions of breaking my heart. Instead, he would be willing to mend it, picking up the broken pieces of my heart that my past love have scattered in the ground. He may not be able to put the pieces back to where they really belong, but I shouldn't mind, because he had repaired that heart of mine, and he fixed it in his own way. He loves me in his own way, not the way my past did. He fixed my heart in a different way, to keep me from feeling the pains of my past heartache and to make me feel the love, that he's unselfishly giving. 

Even though it's always a little thing mess between us but I won't give up easily, I will fight for what I want. I can’t just throw away all the hard work and time I put into him. I won’t just give up because times are hard. I will keep fighting for what I want until I can’t fight anymore, until giving up is the only option left. I can’t promise him a perfect relationship without arguments or something else, However, I can promise him as long as he's trying, I’m staying. 

I won’t give up on us.

1 komentar:

PengobatanTradisional Darah Tinggi said...

its soromantic story

Post a Comment