Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who I Am :')


I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a little girl, and a grown woman. Sometimes I am confident but sometimes I am too scared. Terrified and exited is me. I am a loving and caring girl. Thoughtful and hopeful too. I am really sick and tired to face the pointless world. I am shy and friendly, maybe. Sometimes careful but almost careless. I am broken and miserable. I am extremely misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am not hand-working but determined. I wish and dream what I really want to be. I always pray to God and burst my tears! I smile on the outside but actually I am dying inside. I still listen to people who won't  listen to me. I walk on egghells and I walk on fire. I believe in passion but not to true love. I love you then I push you away. I want you but not so close. I am everything but nothing all at once. All I want is you to love me :')

Welcome November
be a good month

0 komentar:

Post a Comment