Friday, March 23, 2012

Hot & Cold ET


You change your mind like a girl changes clothes
You change your mind like a girl I would know
And you always think, always speak cryptically
I should know that you're no good for me

Cause you're hot and you're cold
You're yes and you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down

You're wrong when it's right
You're black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We hug, we make up

You, you don't really wanna stay
But you, you don't really wanna go

We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing, now you're plain boring
I should know that you're not gonna change


You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel?
Your touch magnetizing
feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid
You're not like the others, futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

You're from a whole other world
a different dimension
You open my eyes and I'm ready to go
lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

This is transcendental on another level
Boy, you're my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length and be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all





Katy Perry - Hot & Cold
Katy Perry - ET
source: here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment